1. Prepare grill for direct heat cooking.
2. Grill peppers over hot coals 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally until all sides are blackened. Put peppers in paper bag, fold down top and allow to cool. Under running water, remove charred skin, seeds and ribs from peppers. Place on paper towel to dry. Sprinkle peppers with 1/2 teaspoon oregano and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cut peppers into 1/4-inch strips. Set aside.
3. In small bowl combine turkey with remaining oregano, salt and pepper.
4. Unroll pizza dough and pat into rectangle, approximately 10x13-inches. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Spray grill with vegetable cooking spray. Place dough on grill over hot coals and grill 4 to 5 minutes or until dough is puffy and lightly browned. Turn dough over and grill 2 to 3 minutes or until dough is done.
5. Top each pizza with 1/4 each peppers, turkey and 2 tablespoons cheese. Cover grill and heat pizzas 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
-- Recipe provided by the National Turkey Federation.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.