Another foundation patent in the burgeoning field of ‘electroceuticals’ or bioelectronic medicine, specifically for treating cancer patients
Albuquerque, NM / http://www.myprgenie.com / ACCESSWIRE / May 05, 2014 / Cancer-Code Corporation (C3) today announced the allowance of U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/936,778 by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office for “System and Method to Elicit Apoptosis in Malignant Tumor Cells for Medical Treatment”. This patent broadly covers a method of treating cancer by causing apoptosis. The cancer treatment approach covered by this IP (Intellectual Property) involves determining the species of the cancer, and applying a confounding electrical signal to the cancer, and applying the confounding electrical signal to cause apoptosis.
This targeted cancer therapy takes advantage of the ability of tumor/cancer cells to communicate with one-another. This makes it possible for treatment-codes to be transmitted from cancer cell to cancer cell, wrecking and shutting-down the cellular electrical communication process.
This innovative cancer killing technology has the potential to supplant current cancer chemotherapy and radiation approaches of treatment, and represents the dawn of an entirely new approach to cancer treatment.
This new IP is part of a growing IP portfolio covering breakthrough technological approaches to eradicating cancer in humans and animals and is described in other issued and pending patents:
- U.S. Patent No. 8,656,930 entitled, “Method and System for Processing Cancer Cell Electrical Signals for Medical Therapy.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,315,712 entitled “Hybrid Scientific Computer System for Processing Cancer Cell Signals as Medical Therapy”
- U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/334,212 entitled “Method to Switch-Off Cancer Cell Electrical Communication Codes as Medical Therapy”.
- U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 14/182,417 entitled “Method and System for Processing Cancer Cell Electrical Signals for Medical Therapy”
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed February 14, 2014 entitled “Encoded Bioelectronic Method and System for Slaying Cancer by Rapid Triggering of Cellular Apoptosis and Karyorrhexis” [Titled edited]
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed March 12, 2014 entitled “Rapid Destruction of Malignant Tumors by Excitotoxicity and Osmotic-Shock Medical Tactics”
About Cancer-Code Corporation (C3)
C3, located in Albuquerque, NM, is focusing on the development and testing of a breakthrough ‘electroceutical‘ cancer treatment technology that takes advantage of the electrical processes of cancer cells including the ability of adjacent cells to “communicate” with one another.
To the extent any statements made in this release contain information that is not historical, these statements are essentially forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the difficulty of predicting FDA approvals, success of demonstration trials, acceptance and demand for new products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development and launch, reliance on key strategic alliances, availability of raw materials, availability of additional intellectual property rights, availability of future financing sources, the regulatory environment and other risks the Company may identify in the future.
117 Bryn Mawr Dr SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Contact: Luis M. Ortiz, JD, MBA