by Manavi Menon
Between all of Mother's do's and don'ts, there were several words of wisdom I'll pass down the family tree.
1. The Smarts. You can lose all your possessions, but no one can take away your education.
2. Money Matters . Put away for a rainy day (every month)! You just never know...
3. Travel Triumph. Always pack your toothbrush and an extra set of clothes in your hand luggage.
4. Sweet Dreams. You have to get a good night's sleep to get the best of the day.
5. Natural Beauty. Have plenty of water, raw vegetables and fruit. You'll thank me later when you have naturally glowing skin.
6. Stress Management. Get rid of everything you don't need in your home, and stop overextending yourself!
7. Self-Care. Quit smoking, see a doctor, start exercising. Your body isn't a trash can!
8. Relationships. Don't be too quick to judge people before taking the time to understand them.
9. Marital Marvel. Keep the daily life nit picks in perspective with your gift of lifetime companionship.
10. Parenting. Your children will need your unconditional love. Always.
11. Flexibility. You may find something distasteful or someone not likeable, but when you use the word "hate," it leaves no room for change.
12. Responsibility. Get off the couch and go change the world!
Main Phone: 712-277-3554